Sunday, May 19, 2019

Bout of Books Day 7 - Update and Stretch Goals


This week, I did a fair amount of reading, though I didn't do much posting. I finished Dreamland: The True Tale of America's Opiate Epidemic, started and finished Megan Abbott, The End of Everything, and the Manga by Naoki Urasawa, Monster for the Book Riot Read Harder challenge. I read some of Kathleen Belew's Bring the War Home, but not enough. Today, I'm going to try to read more of that book, and then maybe some other book I had started and set aside a while back. I have quite a few options on that score. I've been in a lazy mode, so it will probably be fiction or another graphic novel/ trade issue of a comic book. Reading so much about the far right for research is finally getting to me.




No comments:

Post a Comment