Saturday, July 20, 2019

24in48: It's a Book-Fiend Holiday!


It's the 24in48 readathon, the weekend that comes twice a year, when I and thousands of others read for 24 hours between Saturday and Monday at midnight and take breaks to chat and share our bookish glee.

I've only been reading for a little over an hour. I conked out almost immediately after starting my first book last night at hour zero.

And now we're between hours 6 and 9, and i'm posting for the Hour Six challenge: Show off your SFF. This was the perfect one for me, since my husband and I created a science fiction bathroom after realizing how much shelf space we had in there. Before you ask, no, there's no tub or shower in this small bathroom, so we're not worried about the books getting ruined. We've been collecting posters and other decor for the last couple of years. Now that my husband runs a Science Fiction book-club through our local indie bookshop, we're also building a great collection of contemporary international SF.




No comments:

Post a Comment