Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Another Week of Bout of Books - It's BoB 38

This year, Bout of Books' fall readathon falls during my second week of classes, so I'm hoping that it will be easier for me to do at least some reading. 

Yes, I'm again joining Bout Of Books. What's Bout of Books? 

The Bout of Books readathon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly Rubidoux Apple. It’s a weeklong readathon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 21st and runs through Sunday, August 27th in YOUR time zone. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are reading sprints, daily Discord questions, and exclusive Instagram challenges, but they’re all completely optional. For all Bout of Books 38 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

I'll mostly be posting instagram photo challenges. My goal this year is to finish a bunch of books I've started and am half way through: 

Paul Tremblay's The Pallbearer's Club

Gabriel Winant, The Next Shift: The Fall of Industry and the Rise of Health Care in Rust Belt America

Andy Kroll, A Death on W Street: The Murder of Seth Rich and the Age of Conspiracy

Stuart Jeffries, The Grand Hotel Abyss: The Lives of the Frankfurt School

Sara Gran, Claire DeWitt and the City of the Dead (on audio)

and then maybe if I finish those, I'll have time to start something new. 


No comments:

Post a Comment