Saturday, May 16, 2020

Bout of Books Day 6 post


It seems like I'm sort of meeting goals for the week. I've read a little bit every day, despite working from home and also being super distracted by the ongoing Corona virus disaster. I did finish Pale Rider, finished one book I was reading for a review essay and have started the second one. I am 1/3 of the way through A Memory Called Empire and hope to finish it by the end of the weekend, and have 40 minutes to go in American Wolf, which I'm about to go listen to while out in the garden.  I did not get back into Adam Tooze's book on the economics of the 3rd Reich, because of the focus on getting the book review reading done, but there's still a little time. Once I'm done with this book review, I'll have cleared my mind a little more to get back to researching and writing pieces of my own book - it's a been too long since I had real undivided time.  




No comments:

Post a Comment